· Reduces stress and
invokes deep relaxation.
· Improves the blood flow within the body.
· Aids the body to cleanse itself of toxins and impurities.
· Aids a whole system balance and approach.
· Can revitalise and give more energy.
· Helps the release of endorphins, the body's feel
can also provide a natural pain relief.
· A stronger immune system.
· It is self beneficial and enables the individual to help regulate
control their own health.
In Preparation for Treatment
For some, permission to treat will be sought from your GP, reflexology
can have a positive effect on many illnesses and conditions but in more serious conditions
this needs to be completed in conjunction with any treatment your GP is currently prescribing. Similarly
any other treatment being given by complementary therapists needs to be disclosed.
If you have one of the following conditions you must seek permission from your GP
prior to making an appointment:
· High Blood Pressure
· History of Thrombosis/Embolism
(will treat after the first trimester)
· Surgery (at least 3 months after)
· Fractures / serious sprains